AND POLICY ON PRIVACY/PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Dear User: Welcome to the corporate website of Doğuş Otomotiv on http://www.dogusotomotiv.com.tr.
Following definitions are important when using the corporate website of Doğuş Otomotiv on http://www.dogusotomotiv.com.tr.
User/Users: Natural persons who register with the website by providing with express consent the information required on the contract forms on the website, or those who visit the website without providing personal data,
Personal Data: All information about the person whose identity is known or can be known,
Processing of Personal Data: All transaction performed on the data such as obtaining it via a fully or partially automatic method, or via a non-automatic method, provided that it is a part of a data registry system; or saving, storing, retaining, changing, editing, disclosing or transferring it; making it accessible; classifying it; or preventing its use,
Website: The website on http://www.dogusotomotiv.com.tr,
IPL: The Intellectual Property Law No. 5846,
Law No. 5651: The Law on Regulation of Publications on the Internet and Combating Crimes Committed by Means of Such Publications,
Law No. 6698: The Law on Protection of Personal Data
1. http://www.dogusotomotiv.com.tr website and any and all documents on the website are in the possession of Doğuş Otomotiv. These documents may not be copied or reproduced unless otherwise required to be visible online. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may print the pages of the website for your personal use. Notwithstanding the general principle mentioned above, Doğuş Otomotiv may allow users to download wallpaper, screen-savers, and other software from the website. The user shall bear the responsibility for any potential legal claim resulting from any use that might infringe on the intellectual and industrial property rights pertaining to any documentation on the website.
3. Although Doğuş Otomotiv has taken every measure to keep the website protected against any kind of virus and other malicious software to the best of its ability, the user is liable to furnish his/her own anti-virus software and take necessary precautions for his/her own ultimate safety. In this context, by accessing http://www.dogusotomotiv.com.tr, the user shall assume responsibility for any errors and direct or indirect consequences thereof that may occur on his/her software and operating systems.
4. Prices, information, visuals, texts, and news (i.e. information) contained on http://www.dogusotomotiv.com.tr shall be used only for promotional and informative purposes. The user shall not claim damages for any incorrect information contained on the website or damages incurred relying on such information under any circumstances. If the user intends to carry out a transaction by relying on this information, he/she shall acknowledge that he/she is liable for obtaining the ultimate and most reliable information from Doğuş Otomotiv and Doğuş Otomotiv Authorized Dealers. Doğuş Otomotiv shall not be held accountable for any outdated information published on the website.
5 Doğuş Otomotiv reserves its right to modify the contents of the website, change or terminate any service provided to users, and delete information and data owned by users registered to http://www.dogusotomotiv.com.tr at its sole discretion at any time. Although Doğuş Otomotiv has taken every measure to make the website error-free, it is not responsible for existing or possible errors that may occur.
6. Information related to Doğuş Otomotiv authorized dealers, standard and optional features of vehicles imported by Doğuş Otomotiv, and sales prices recommended to authorized dealers on http://www.dogusotomotiv.com.tr is valid as of the most recent website update. Please contact Doğuş Otomotiv and/or Doğuş Otomotiv authorized dealers for the exact information on vehicles. Doğuş Otomotiv declares that information on the website does not imply a sales offer nor constitute an undertaking, unless otherwise provided.
7.In case public authorities file a criminal complaint or launch a formal investigation against the user and/or if it is found that the user has attempted any electronic sabotage or cyber attack that will hinder the functionality of Doğuş Otomotiv systems or alter its operations, Doğuş Otomotiv reserves the right to investigate or report the identity of the user to legal authorities.
It is the responsibility of Doğuş Otomotiv to ensure security of the Doğuş Otomotiv website and all its subsidiary sites, as well as other information systems. It is against the law to perform scans for business purposes, or in good faith, or for any other reason to identify vulnerabilities on the websites and in other information technology systems; and harm the systems, leak information, or perform similar acts by exploiting the identified vulnerabilities. In the event that such acts take place, sanctions may be imposed pursuant to the Law No. 5651 on Regulation of Publications on the Internet and Combating Crimes Committed by Means of Such Publications. In the event that such acts take place, Doğuş Otomotiv reserves the right to take legal action by providing information on the type and time of the attack, and the data collected on the attacker within the scope of the law; and seek penalties, including monetary fine and prison sentence at the conclusion of the legal process.
8.In some cases, certain non-personal data may be collected. These types of information include, but are not limited to, your internet browser and operating system and the name of the domain of the link, ads or site through which you accessed on our website.
10. Points to Consider pursuant to the Intellectual Property Law No. 5846 and Law No. 5651 on Regulation of Publications on the Internet and Combating Crimes Committed by Means of Such Publications
User/Users accept and declare that the website may contain text, information, comment, opinion, article, visual, picture, shape, graph, and other materials owned by Doğuş Otomotiv or any third party; Doğuş Otomotiv has legal rights as stipulated by the Code of Intellectual and Artistic Works related to these materials; these materials cannot be copied, modified, reproduced, published, sold, used, or interfered with without Doğuş Otomotiv’s permission.
All logos, trademarks, and corporate emblems and model letters on vehicles that are published on this website are protected under the provisions of Decree Law No. 556 on the Protection of Trademarks. Logos cannot be copied and utilized in any shape or form. User/Users accept and declare that neither Doğuş Otomotiv, its affiliated or dependent group companies, nor its employees, executives, or representatives shall be held legally or criminally responsible for the use of information resulted from the presence of the Doğuş Otomotiv’s logo or pages of its website on another website at any form, or any content loaded by the third parties or visitors to the website, or for any other content that does not lead to any liability due to usual access to the internet.
B. POLICY ON PRIVACY/PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
This "Policy on Privacy/Protection of Personal Data" contains our policy on your personal data when providing services on http://www.dogusotomotiv.com.tr website.
The Aim of the Policy on Privacy/Protection of Personal Data
This Policy on Privacy/Protection of Personal Data describes;
1-Your Processed Personal Data, and the Purpose and Basis of Processing Personal Data
In order to provide you better services and within the scope of its legal obligations arising from the relevant legislation, particularly; Law No. 5651 on Regulation of Publications on the Internet and Combating Crimes Committed by Means of Such Publications and relevant secondary legislation; Law No. 6563 on the Regulation of Electronic Commerce and relevant secondary legislation; Turkish Penal Code, Law No. 5237; and Law No. 6698 on Protection of Personal Data, it requests your personal data, which makes it possible to fulfill the aforementioned purpose and legal obligations, such as name, last name, date of birth, mobile phone number, email, sex, address, occupation, education, marital status, vehicle license plate number, and in the event of connecting via social media, information that the member has authorized to be used through those channels, member’s all shopping information, in other words; member business information, shopping location and time, payment amount, campaigns used, discounts received, product information of the shopping, browsing and clicking information on the application, and location where the application is turned on. The personal data shall be processed and stored pursuant to your express consent, by taking security measures and on the condition of not using them outside the purpose and scope set by this Policy on Privacy/Protection of Personal Data.
2-Measures on Protecting Personal Data
Protection of personal data is an important subject for Doğuş Otomotiv. Doğuş Otomotiv takes the necessary measures to protect personal data against unauthorized access, or against loss, wrongful use, exposure, change or destruction of this information.
Doğuş Otomotiv undertakes to keep your personal data confidential and take all technical and administrative measures and exercise due diligence to ensure its privacy and security. In spite of necessary security measures taken by Doğuş Otomotiv, in the event that personal data is damaged or falls in the hands of third parties as a result of attacks on the website or the system, Doğuş Otomotiv shall immediately notify you and the Personal Data Protection Board.
3-Your rights pursuant to Article 11 of the Law No. 6698 on Protection of Personal Data:
You can apply to Doğuş Otomotiv to;
a) Learn if your personal data have been processed,
b) If so, request information,
c) Find out the reason for processing and whether the data have been used in accordance with the purpose,
d) Learn about the third parties your data have been sent to in and out of the country,
f) Request deletion/destruction pursuant to the provisions of article 7 of the Law No. 6698 on Protection of Personal Data,
g) Request the third parties, to which the data was sent, to inform about the processes performed as per paragraphs (e) and (f) above,
h) Object to an adverse result against you due to the analysis of data with automatic systems exclusively,
i) In the event of incurring damages due to unlawful processing of data demand recovery of damages.
To exercise your personal data rights arising from article 11 of the Law No. 6698 on Protection of Personal Data, you can contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org at any time.
4-Duration to Store Data
Pursuant to the Law No. 6563 on the Regulation of Electronic Commerce, the data shall be stored for three years from the approval expiration date, by recording the email, in which the approval was canceled, and other related records, to be sent to the relevant ministry if needed. Upon expiration, your personal data shall be deleted, destroyed or anonymized by us or upon your request.
5-Keeping the Accuracy and Currency of Your Personal Data
User/Users accept and declare that keeping the accuracy and currency of the information shared on the website is important in the sense of exercising their rights of personal data as per the Law No. 6698 on Protection of Personal Data and other relevant legislation, and that they shall be held solely accountable if they provide incorrect information. For changes and/or updates on the personal data you have shared, send an email to email@example.com
6-Deletion, Destruction or Anonymization of Your Personal Data
You shall always have the right to request deletion of your data or withdrawal of your consent with regard to processing and use of your personal data. To request deletion of your personal data, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
7-Changes to the Policy on Privacy/Protection of Personal Data
8-Applicable Law, Authorized Courts and Execution Offices